I think sometimes we forget that even the best athletes in the world have coaches. They have coaches that help them with fitness and nutrition, coaches that help hone their physical skills and coaches that help them strengthen their mental game. (And not just athletes...former U.S. Presidents, Oprah, Steve Jobs and even Bill Gates...all have worked with coaches!) And if you are building your own wedding planning business, then you too should have a coach.
The wedding industry can be a lonely and intimidating place. Sure, there are countless online articles and Facebook groups on how to build and grow a business, but, at the end of the day, every business is unique and generic advice is hardly a suitable substitute for personalized guidance. And that's why I am here. Here to help you navigate the logistical details of creating a wedding planning business, identifying your ideal client and presenting yourself as the planner you know you can be. How to stay calm and cool under pressure and how to excel when the "game is on the line." I believe that being a wedding planner requires the same skills as an elite athlete. It requires you to hone both your physical game and your mental game. To have meaningful business processes for you and your clients and for you to have the skills to perform in stressful situations.
Whether you have been in the wedding business for years and feel great about your process but struggle with Wedding Day Anxiety or are new to the industry and would like support as you grow and build your business, I am here to cheer you on. With over 10 years in the wedding industry and over 20 years as an elite athlete, I can help give you the tools you need to succeed.
* Help identifying your ideal client and how to market to them.
* Website and Branding Review.
* Assistance with how to properly price your business for your ideal client, including package development.
* Guidance on building an efficient, but comprehensive timeline and details packet for your clients and vendors.
* Implementing systems and software to help your business run more efficiently and to allow you to take on more clients.
* How to mentally prepare for wedding day stress.
* Techniques for dealing with wedding day or networking event stress and anxiety.
* How to utilize your networking relationships to further expand your exposure and generate more referrals.
* Guidance on getting more awesome reviews to attract more of your ideal client.
* General mentorship on any action item of your choosing.